THHE is committed to the highest standard for the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors and stakeholders together with the preservation of the environment in which we work and live. The active commitment and accountability for, QHSE from all employees and subcontractors are required. THHE has played a role in the communicating and implementing of QHSE policies and standards to ensure its compliances. We are committed to:
- Pursue the objective of no harm to people or damage to plant, equipment and property
- Protect and preserve the surrounding environment
- Implement quality, safe and healthy systems of work
- Provide a forum for employees, customers and contractors to actively participate in all QHSE programs
- Promote quality, safety & health awareness and provide necessary training to employees in ensuring that they can execute their duties in a safe manner
- Safeguard the interest of the general public and the surrounding community
In line with our commitment, we have developed, implemented and continuously improved a comprehensive Integrated Management System (IMS). This system engages the requirements of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 benchmarks and is fully utilized in our practices.
IMS has been created for operational standards of implementing the quality, safety, health and environment standards and allows us to measure progress and plan for the future improvements. It is applicable to all areas of our business including safety and health for efficient internal communications and the sharing of information and documentation.